Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Collection of Makeup Looks

I thought I'd just post a few photographs of recent makeup looks that I have done for myself and for friends. Enjoy! x

Done with netting, Urban Decay's Electric Palette and Primer Potion


Done with Nyx white liquid liner and Natural Collection liquid liner

Done with Urban Decay's Electric palette, Nyx white liquid liner and Too Faced melted chocolate liquid lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake


Done with Nyx white liquid liner, Jeffree Star Liquid lipstick in Jawbreaker, Lime Crime Velvetines in Squash, Beet it and Pumpkin

Natural look using Too Faced's semi sweet chocolate bar palette, and Too Faced's melted chocolate lipstick in chocolate milkshake.


Fawn Eye using Too Faced's semi sweet chocolate bar palette and Bourjois' liquid  lipstick in nudeist

Bright eyes and brows using Urban Decay's Electric Palette, Nyx white liquid liner and Urban decay's Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Firebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COCOPOCALYPSE

(attempted) BEAUTY BLOGGER

I'm 20, I live in brighton and I love make up, baking, dogs, music and the strange.

I plan on attempting to construct something reasonably readable but promise nothing.