Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Five Songs For Wednesday

Clicking the images will take you to the song on youtube.


1. San Cisco - Awkward



For some reason I love crazy person songs (Paramore's Crazy Girl, No Doubt's Bathwater), so this is right up my street. Please please tell me if you know any more of these kinds of songs. I think this is my favourite so far. 


2. The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance


People seem to either really love this song or think it's completely stupid. I, of course, think it's brilliant. It's silly but so what. The video is once again a total piece of art. 


3. Muse - Panic Station


I'm definitely still on a high from seeing Muse a couple of weeks ago. They sounded so completely polished and having real drones flying around the stadium was insane. My housemate is convinced she is the future Mrs Bellamy and if that means we get to be mates then that's fine by me. This is one of my favourite Muse songs. 


4. Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice


My friend made me watch the video of this to see Christopher Walken dancing and I fell in love with him a bit. Great song, great video.


5. Nothing But Thieves - Trip Switch


For some reason, it really makes me cringe when the name of a song is heavily featured in the lyrics, so this was more of a grower. But it is another fantastic song from a great band. 




Once again, I'd love to hear any recommendations. Especially for crazy girl songs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

COCOPOCALYPSE

(attempted) BEAUTY BLOGGER

I'm 20, I live in brighton and I love make up, baking, dogs, music and the strange.

I plan on attempting to construct something reasonably readable but promise nothing.