Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Five Songs For Thursday

Clicking the images will take you to the song on youtube.

1. Mini Mansions & Alex Turner - Vertigo


I love this single from Mini Mansions and Arctic Monkeys vocalist Alex Turner, it was recommended in my 'Discover weekly' Spotify playlist and was added straight into my favourites playlist.

2. Andy Grammar - Honey, I'm Good



I heard this playing in TopShop when me and my friend were having a Treat Yo Self day, both immediately shazamed it. Not the kind of thing I'd usually like, but this is so catchy and feel good that it's hard not to enjoy... The video is also absolutely adorable and I'm kind of upset I'm not in it.

3.Oasis - She's Electric


 Perfect oldie but goodie track, who doesn't love a little bit of Oasis from time to time?

4. Waterparks - Crave


A friend of mine recommended this to me, and not only is it a great track, but the video includes dogs. AND attractive men dressed as dogs. As I may or May not have a small obsession with dogs this is right up my street.

5. Newton Faulkner - Badman



This is a really lively and upbeat track. I like a lot of Newton Faulkner's music but this track is a personal favourite.


It may be a day late, but this is what I'm listening to at the moment, and what is getting me through an incredibly stressful week of deadlines that I'm fairly sure were in May... but hey ho! Leave your recommendations in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COCOPOCALYPSE

(attempted) BEAUTY BLOGGER

I'm 20, I live in brighton and I love make up, baking, dogs, music and the strange.

I plan on attempting to construct something reasonably readable but promise nothing.