Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Five great songs for Wednesday

Clicking the images will take you to the song on youtube.

1. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance (2013)



A mellow, summery song from a German folk music duo.


2. Nothing But Thieves - Itch (2015)


I recently saw Nothing But Thieves support Muse and they were absolutely fantastic live. This is my favourite track from their self titled album.


3.The Coral - Dreaming Of You (2002)


A classic from their debut album that has made it's way back onto my daily playlist. This made it to NME's top 150 songs of the past 15 years.


4. The Maccabees - Marks To Prove It (2015)


This is the first track from The Maccabees' latest album. I'm a huge fan of what they're producing at the moment and find this is a great track to start the day with.


5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (2015)


Whilst this isn't the sort of thing I'd usually listen to, something about this caught me and I've been listening to it on repeat for the past few days. The video is also fun and laid back, not to mention she's only 18... kind of makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life...



So that's my current top five, I'm always keen to hear about new music so please leave your reccomendations in the comments! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

COCOPOCALYPSE

(attempted) BEAUTY BLOGGER

I'm 20, I live in brighton and I love make up, baking, dogs, music and the strange.

I plan on attempting to construct something reasonably readable but promise nothing.