Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Bedroom Lights!

It was Student Loan day on Monday, otherwise known as Treat Yo Self day (Parks and Rec anyone?)
I gathered quite a stash of new things, including a lot of fantastic new makeup to be reviewed shortly, but I thought I'd make a quick post about some adorable lights I found super cheap in Primark.


Tiny butterfly fairy lights - £2.50




I feel like these were a huge bargain, as they are so so delicate and pretty, yet super super bright. As they're strung on wire it was really easy to wrap them round the horns of my deer head. I think it makes him look great. (Lights take 3xAA batteries)


Flamingo Standing Light - £10





I'm a bit obsessed with flamingos at the moment,so this was mine from the moment I saw it. It's a bit more expensive but I think it's still cheap for what it is. (Light takes 2xAA batteries)


Moroccan style gold fairy lights - £6



I love the patterns these project onto my walls, they make my little bed and book nook very cosy. (Lights take 2xAA batteries).

I love the huge difference all these lights have made to my room at a very low cost, and Primark have loads more to choose from so go and have a look! Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COCOPOCALYPSE

(attempted) BEAUTY BLOGGER

I'm 20, I live in brighton and I love make up, baking, dogs, music and the strange.

I plan on attempting to construct something reasonably readable but promise nothing.